I have listed a new property at 7831 184 in Surrey.
- The property is location in Cloverdale neighborhood in Surrey, a very convenient location at intersection of 80 Ave and 184 St., only 5 minutes drive way to Hwy 15 and Fraser Hwy. The farm is nearly 50 Acres. The major productions are green vegetable including cabbage, choy, tomato, cucumber, spinach, pepper, and etc. Over 60 plastic green houses allow vegetables to grow in all seasons. Most productions are sold to T&T supermarket.
- 2-storeys Main house is approx. 10,000 Sq. Ft., ground floor is use for licensed fruit stands, and second floor is a 5 bedrooms residential unit which is occupied by the owner. Dormitory is provided for up to 50 people. There are 2 detached houses on this property that leased for $1250 and $600 per month respectively. 1 water well, septic system, gas, power and other city services are available on this property.
- There are approx. 7 Acres located within West Clayton NCP Area #2. It is designated for low density cluster use. Type 1: 5% open space (6+2 UPA bonus); Type 2: 7.5% open space (8+2 UPA bonus).
- Owner run this business since 1990. Gross annual income is around $4 Million, and net income per year is approx. $1-1.5 million. Owner also leased 60 acres adjacent property on 7747 187 St at $12,000 gross rent per year for vegetable farm business. (Business is also for sale, price is negotiable).
Business Website: http://www.greenleaffarm.com/glf/site_front/index
- It could be a great business for new owner or an excellent income investment property.